Trade in not honored
Tradeinnothonored
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two verizon reps advised that I could trade in an older Galaxy A10E and recieve $400 credit toward Iphone 13 pro.  I accepted this offer.  I initiated the trade on July 5, 2022.  The phone was shipped to Verizon on July 23rd and received July 29.  The phone was assessed on August 4, 2022.  The trade in details confirm phone type and estimated trade in value of $400.  

Quote from Verizon email: " We've reviewed your Trade-in device for order number XXXXXXX.  The device didn't meet all the requirements of the original trade-in estimate, so the actual trade-in value had to be adjusted. You can check out your bill credit on your next bill summary at my verizon."

"On August 04 we received a different device than we were expecting, and adjusted the value from $400.00 to $0.00".  

The trade-in details are exactly the phone I described to the service and sales reps that advised me of the promotion.  Then the sales representative confirmed that the phone was eligible for a $400.00 dollar trade.  The documentation all states $400 for the trade.

Nevertheless, I have carefully reviewed the trade in agreement.  I have met all of the required criteria and I do expect the $400 dollar credit for the phone I traded.  This bargain is all in writing.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in not honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ourteam is here to help. Send a Private Message our way.

*Eli

0 Likes