Updating Apps on iPhone 14 Plus
King23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Question, I just got a new iPhone 14 Plus last Saturday as today makes a week of getting it right, at the time of getting it I could not login to my Apple account cause I did not have access to the number that was on my account to receive a verification code in order to gain access into it right, well today I was given the link to do the recovery process to be able to update my phone number to finally be able to login to my Apple account on the new iPhone 14 Plus that I have, I have a question about seeing the apps to update on that new iPhone 14 Plus that I have, why when I go into the App Store and then click on my picture in upper right side and then it go to my account and on down there at bottom where the apps suppose to be at in order to see whenever they need updating, I am not seeing a single app down there, even when I refresh it to see if anything will show up down there at the bottom where the apps be at, nothing show up down there at all, not even a single app, and I am logged into my account for it to be doing like that, does anybody know why it is not showing ant of the apps down there whenever they be needing updating from time to time, is there any settings that could be preventing it from the apps to show up down there whenever they be needing updating, help me someone to get that took care of, tell me what do I need to do, does it require a factory reset on that new phone that I done had for only a week as of today, what could it be

Labels (1)
0 Likes