Verizon coverage down??
kadeebu1234

Okay so i've been trying ALL DAY to either send a text make a freaking call or whatever else and nothing is working.. i have called my grandmother about 15 times to just finish a simple conversation and to see how she is doing.  I've been trying to search the internet to find out if verizon is having issues with their coverage today but i'm not finding anything.  I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with their coverage today?..

My phone usually has excellent signal!.. But i've noticed lately its taking it forever to load certain pages or refresh facebook or send a text.. Today it's going from 1-2 bars of signal, to no signal, to being in roaming.  It's very frustrating! 

Also, if anyone knows of a web address that will send me to a page that will allow me to check when verizon is having outages/issues i'd appreciate that as well.. mostly i'm just tyring to figure out if i am the only one having issues, or if there are more out there!.. 

A friend of mine said that he too was having problems with his signal today, however, he is not on an iphone, and is not on verizon.  He is on at&t..

Ironically, during one of the attempted phone calls to my grandmother, she was telling me that when she returned home from the cemetery today her landline phones were not working.  Her cordless and her corded phone neither one had a dial tone.. Lord help me if this is the end of phones i'm going to go insane!...

To finish, i am wondering if verizon is down, and if anyone knows of a web url that will allow me to just click and find out for later reference if verizon is having issues.. Thank you to all in advance who may respond!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon coverage down??
TheGreeter

I'm having problems with my phone too the last couple of days.  Can't send text or receive.  Can't call or receive calls.  What's going on?  I can't find anything either.

0 Likes
pianist89

Every time call my friend i get message saying

"the number you have dial has been change disconnected or is no longer in services."

Lot my family members are without service to no internet call or text.

I'm not verizon customer but they told me that service is down been like this for 3 months almost now.

I miss my friends birthday!

I like know what going on!?

0 Likes
bwood12043

I am having similar issues.  Two Verizon phone, both will call each other, both here at house.

But can call no other number I have tried, not even Verizon.

This has been over the last couple of hours.

I am charging up my handset (rarely use it) to call Verizon support on land line.

Very frustrating.  When someone calls me, their caller ID pops up but then there is nothing there.

by the way, we are in the east texas area,  903 area code

0 Likes
bubbasgirl

me too also east texas having audio problems call or answer and nothing no sound!  is it a verizon issue?

0 Likes
bwood12043

I believe it is.   I am on hold with tech support now on my land line.

It's just strange that our two verizon  phones here in the house can vall each other just fine.

They are having to send me to advanced tech support now.

I am in the Tyler/Bullard area

and another thing is that my data is workin fine.   Disabled my home wifi and tried the network data and it is fine.  have 5 bars on 3g

0 Likes
bubbasgirl

I am in commerce and so is my friend and she is having same problem  my husband is in pa and is not having any trouble  please let us know! 

0 Likes
bwood12043

I certainly will, watch this forum

And knowing there are others nearby with same issue helps if they ever get to me.

0 Likes
bwood12043

still on hold, but the original agent is coming back time to time to check on me.

I think it's been about 30 minutes now.

0 Likes
pianist89

Sounds like anybody in texas having this problem.

I'm not Verizon wireless customer but mein friend is.

Hopping hear some good news Good luck!

0 Likes