Verizon put the wrong shipping address
Insuenity

I ordered an Apple iPhone 14 Plus Cyber Monday bundle with free Apple SE watch and free Beats Fit Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Cyber Monday bundle with free Galaxy Watch 5 and free Pixel Buds. The online chat rep completely told me because the Apple watch was on back order, I couldn't do store pick up and therefore had to give him a shipping address. I have him a shipping address that was completely correct and he entered only the street name in the address with no house or building number. The street stretches for miles so obviously there's no way the shipping company will be able to deliver to such a messed up address. When I contacted Verizon, I was told the only way to fix this issue is to cancel my order and place a new one, but the Cyber Monday deal was gone by then. I was then told by another CSR that they fixed my address and confirmed verbally to me that the address was fixed. When I called in the next day to verify the address, they told me the incorrect address prior to "fixing" the address, which obviously means it hasn't been fixed. I need this issue resolved asap!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes