Verizon versus other carriers
jmarie_moore

I think that it is BS that you can't do something as simple as not show your caller ID number and settings amongst other things that AT&T and T-Mobile and Sprint are able to do I ask before I bought this Flippin phone didn't have all the things that the other Carriers did. Now I am locked into this shitty Verizon that can never get the data or anything else right boy did I make a big mistake. I am two seconds from paying the fee to get out of this crappy crappy carrier. For $50 I could've had unlimited text data and talk with Sprint $70 with T-Mobile all of this is including data but Verizon wants to You with your data but yet you can't even send the Bing picture without enabling your data thus causing you money in data. This isn't a question rather sell a rant to Verizon which I will be putting on the Verizon website social media what a rip off and now the phone doesn't even work correctly I have had it three weeks and already the speaker's sputters. And what is all this with the ads popping up since when did ads pop up on the Bing iPhone this is so annoying

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon versus other carriers
Snn5
Legend

I'm confused by what a Bing iPhone is.  Verizon lets you show your name and number using Share Name ID.  Configure Share Name ID | Verizon Wireless

And, block your info

Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Sending MMS is based on the model phone you have and a lot of phones can send pictures with mobile data turned off.  (sounds like you have an iphone, but IDK, and IDT iPhones can do this)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It's a rant? Really, I would have never guessed.  

Ranting may may make you feel better, but solves nothing.  

Snn5
Legend

I'm confused by what a Bing iPhone is.  Verizon lets you show your name and number using Share Name ID.  Configure Share Name ID | Verizon Wireless

And, block your info

Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Sending MMS is based on the model phone you have and a lot of phones can send pictures with mobile data turned off.  (sounds like you have an iphone, but IDK, and IDT iPhones can do this)

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Now that you've gotten that off your chest...

0 Likes