Visa Charged - Order Status has Changed
jcreal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like those of us that ordered on the verizon site on 9/14 might get the iPhone 5 before or on 9/21/12

My CC was just charged and finally the order status page has been updated.

verizon.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visa Charged - Order Status has Changed
UnboundIceman3

How can you check it?  I have a receipt for it, but when I check the order status it tells me that there is no such number.

0 Likes
moviebuff9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the same thing...my CC was just billed and my shipping status looks the same as the screen shot above. I ordered from the Verizon site on 3am CST on the 14th and I am hoping to have a tracking # tonight! WOO HOO!

0 Likes
JohnWA

Same thing happened for me. My card was charged and my screen now looks the same as above..... I ordered minutes after midnight on the 14th....

0 Likes
Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
jcreal
Enthusiast - Level 2

it's looking good.. after finally getting billed and getting screenshot above.. I called CS and followed automated menu - option 4 and say "order status" -- automated response says "order has shipped and will receive in two business days"

Smiley Happy

jabc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting that message as well! Lookin good Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep, automated line for me saying shipped as well. It even offered my tracking number, but gave a weird message. Trying to speak with CS now

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I called it said my order was received and activated but I'm confused because my order went through at 3:02amEST so shouldn't it be shipped by now??

0 Likes
UnboundIceman3

Thank you, that was helpful.

0 Likes