Re: Voicemail Notifications delayed. Have had this problem over 4 years.
Vision83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still broken 

49A4BB14-037B-42CD-B7EB-D449A64D3EE7.png

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you are notified of Voicemails. I'm sorry to learn it's been an issue for so long, and I'm here to help. What is the make and model of your phone? Are you using Visual Voicemail? How long is the delay? 

-Jordan

0 Likes
Gary10e
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will Verizon have this fixed?..  I’ve only used android phones (currently a galaxy s20) and I have had this same issue for years!  It not only effects voicemail, but texts as well.  I never turn cell data off and normally leave Wi-Fi on when I’m home. 
It’s nuts to allow this problem to persist for so long when it comes to the most important functions we use our phones for.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Gary10e and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can understand your frustration when having to deal with this issue for so long. To confirm, you do not get notifications when you are connected via cellular data is that correct?

-Candice

0 Likes
Vision83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still broken. 

2022 and Verizon can’t deliver voice mail notifications within 8 hours. 

A70C04D2-7579-4D44-89C5-BFB9AAFDD097.jpeg

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to know about your voicemail. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
Vision83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Melissa - 

It is pretty simple. Fix your network.

This is not a phone issue. Your network is not delivering notifications in a timely manner. 

If you have a fix - post it publicly so it can help everyone and not just me. 

Lastly, there is absolutely no reason anyone should receive voicemail notifications 8 hours after they are left.

Vision83
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can user on IOS and the Verizon network have no voicemail icon. Where is the setting to remove or add this? 

6BDC7128-8E5A-49AD-8AD7-4721C72A72C9.jpeg

0 Likes