Re: Voicemail says it full but it's not
Zembie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same full voicemail problem with my iPhone 7+., even after I had completely emptied the box and cleared all deleted items. Verizon rep told me to reset network settings and it worked. Go into settings:General and scroll all the way down to get to network settings. 

Lguiton

0 Likes
dtm73
Enthusiast - Level 1

This solution worked!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! dtm73, I am glad to learn the solution provided worked for you. Don't forget to 'like' the post that provided you with the correct answer.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Pampanga2019
Enthusiast - Level 1

OMG THANK YOU THIS TOTALLY WORKED.

0 Likes
Josh-o-rama

I deleted my DELETED calls and deleted my BLOCKED VOICEMAILS (I have cut a lunatic out of my life and I had no idea the phone still took his voicemails despite being blocked). Don’t know if either apply to you but it’s worth a shot.

0 Likes
corybonnichsen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Resetting Network Settings worked immediately. THanks!

0 Likes
suzyb56
Enthusiast - Level 1

We tried everything we could think of and this actually was the fix that worked.  THANK YOU!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy to know your issue is fixed. Here's a link that will assist with troubleshooting if needed in the future https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kim_I_14

I have gone in by *86, my only options are 4 (change personal settings) or * to exit. I've reset my network settings, didn't work. I can't seems to get in to delete anything they are saying is making my box full. Any other ideas?

0 Likes