WIFI greyed out -Battery dies quickly - and its using up my all DATA on 3G
Wblizzard

Ever since I upgraded my I phone 4s to the ISO7 I lost my wifi and it kills my battery quickly. I've done the hard reset,the drain the battery,put it in the freezer and many other things nothing works.I just upgaded to the ISO 7.3 through my i-tunes but still nothing. It's eating my data up.Why do we have to suffer because of someone elses problems because apparently this is a big issue with the 4s.My upgade is not do untill end of January .

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: WIFI greyed out -Battery dies quickly - and its using up my all DATA on 3G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues with your WiFi, Wblizzard! There may be a simple fix for this, lets try to reset the network settings: http://vz.to/16NnPBn

Let us know if the issue persists. We can look into alternate options.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
WIFI greyed out -Battery dies quickly - and its using up my all DATA on 3G
Wblizzard

Did everything possible even took it to the store but still the same.No wifi  and battery dies very quickly.It has ate up all my Data on my plan which and I'm sure I'll get an extra bill for that also.So then I spend 600.00 for the new Samsung S4 and it was supposed to be here in 24hrs. Ordered it last Wed night and its still not delivered.1st Apple upgrades my phone and destroys it along with many others and the I spend this kind of money for a phone that I shouldn't of had to. Now I'm still waiting on it but I guess my 24 hr period is different then Verizons 24 hr period.Very upset with Verizon and Apple. Will never own another Apple product if they can't test and warrant there equipment.Really not sure if I want to deal with Verizon after these issues either. I guess time will tell if I stay or go

0 Likes
Re: WIFI greyed out -Battery dies quickly - and its using up my all DATA on 3G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow! I'm really sorry Wblizzard. I would feel just as frustrated myself! I know you posted this on Monday, but I'm curious to know and hoping you've gotten the new phone already. Overnight shipping should be exactly that. I can understand a little more if it was a weekend or holiday, but if its been since last Wednesday, we definitely need to look into this. If you haven't received it yet, please follow me and send a Direct Message with your 10-digit mobile number and your full name.

I really hope we can restore your confidence in VZW so you decide to stay with us.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes