We may be waiting longer for our 6s+ phones longer than we thought.
nnj155
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I know there are quite a few people on this forum who are waiting for their 6s+ to be delivered. I know I am one of those people. In my travels today I thought I might check and see if any of my local stores had any. I went to the Apple store and to a Best Buy.

I spoke to an employee at each store and they both told me pretty much the same thing: that anyone waiting for a 6s+ is pretty much S.O.L. until at least November and it's very optimistic on Verizon/AT&T/etc to be giving out estimated shipping dates in October.

I know I'm not the only one hopes that's not true. Anyone else heard something similar? Can a Verizon rep add anything? Perhaps something other than "you'll get an email when it ships."

Labels (1)
Re: We may be waiting longer for our 6s+ phones longer than we thought.
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Yes, that is true I would try third party store. I got a rose gold 128 GB from Best Buy. They sell their phones for the same price as Verizon. I was told China had a higher demand then Verizon. I the Apple Store may get some before November but Verizon is not.

0 Likes
sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do you know it's true?

0 Likes
sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

What was your expected ship date?

0 Likes
nnj155
Enthusiast - Level 2

My original ship date was October 12. Then it was pushed back to October 26.

And I don't know it's true but since it came from two different people in two different companies, one of which was Apple, I'm inclined to believe there is some truth to it.

sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

My original ship date is 10/12 but it hasn't changed at all. I ordered mine on the 25th of September. It says it's still processing. I ordered the 128gb silver 6s plus. I believe you and what you heard is probably is correct.  I was wondering where Brownsugar67 got their information. 

0 Likes