Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,220 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
What model number is the iPhone 7 plus through the site?
CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was looking for specs but was routed so quickly to pay my only choices were color and storage. I need a little bit more. After reading some of the issues, I want to also make sure it's new!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What model number is the iPhone 7 plus through the site?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CORRECTFORYOU, great question. The iPhone 7 Plus available online is brand new. What specs are you mainly interested in?

0 Likes
CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

That isn

0 Likes
CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not an answer to my question. Please read again.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The same model listed in the link marked as compatible. Verizon Approved BYOD Apple Devices

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CORRECTFORYOU, I completely understand wanting to make sure that you know everything that there is to know about your iPhone 7 Plus. I would just like to ask you a few clarifying questions to make sure that we answer all of your concerns correctly. Can you please describe the specs you are looking for on this device? How did you purchase your iPhone 7 Plus?

BrettA_VZW 

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CORRECTFORYOU, I apologize that we didn't fully understand the question. Let me assist here. Apple has a great page which shows which models of iPhones they sell in different countries which have LTE (4G) networks. I'll share the link to that page but also summarize what Apple shared. In the United States to all carriers, Apple sells iPhone 7 Plus models A1661 (GSM Networks) and A1661 (CDMA Networks). Verizon uses CDMA technology for our network, so the model we sell would be the A1661. Here's the link to the page where I got that info straight from Apple: http://spr.ly/6588D96vg

You can also see the other makes of iPhones and their models there as well. Does this help clear up the details?

JohnTr_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know there are 2 different models. I want to know which one I will receive if I purchase an iPhone 7 plus through the Verizon app. This has nothing to do with the Apple link. Are any of the previous models being sold? If so I don't want to buy it. Is that more clear? I will consider the A1661 only. If this is not the answer to this very simple question then I don't want it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon will only sell you the compatible model for their network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've never seen people go so far out of the way to avoid answering a question that is stated so clearly and that's response only requires letters and numbers. This is just telling me not to buy a phone online sight unseen. The answer isn't at Apple, and it doesn't require clarification.

0 Likes