What's wrong with my sleep/wake button?
TonyMart

My sleep/wake button has just started failing. Sometimes when I press it, it doesn't work. Sometimes I have to press it up to 3-4 times in order to either put it to sleep or into a wake mode. I thought it was my cover, but I removed it and this still happens. I've reset the phone a couple of times but it remains the same.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's wrong with my sleep/wake button?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to test your patience and press your buttons when you're trying to press your button TonyMart! If this is still going on, we may need to look into replacement options. Is there any damage to the device? How long have you had your device? If it is < 14 days, please return it to the original store you purchased it from. If you ordered online/over the phone, please follow and DM me with your name/mobile number. I'll call you and review replacement options. Keep me posted!

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: What's wrong with my sleep/wake button?
TonyMart

Mike: Since you took so long to reply, I couldn't wait and tried other options besides Verizon, which is were I purchased my phone. To answer your question, there was no damage to the phone and no software issues but a 'hardware failure' occurred. The phone was immediately replaced.

0 Likes