Why aren't people getting my text messages?
Ebbymac
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I send text messages the receiver does not get them. They are sent from an iPhone 5s. They are sent to other iPhones and androids.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messages
Ebbymac
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turning off seems to fix the problem. Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ebbymac,

I rely a great deal on my messages too. It's a vital way of communication now a days. I want to make sure we can get you messaging again. Let's resolve this. Do you get an error message? Are you about to receive messages? Are you using a third party application?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ebbymac
Enthusiast - Level 2

No error messages. All were sent from my contacts. They go, they just are not received. Sent from message app on iPhone 5s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ebbymac,

Thanks for the details. We don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Are you aware if you are using iMessage? Check by going to Settings, Messages. If enabled, try testing with the setting off. Also, does this happen with every message or in certain locations or with specific contacts?

AdamGG_VW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppot
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ebbymac
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turning off seems to fix the problem. Thanks for the help

0 Likes