Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices? Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices?  Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices? Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What are you comparing it to? Are all devices set to the same time? Perhaps it's not that they are fast it's that whatever clock you're comparing them to is slow?

Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices? Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
Weth
Legend

What are you comparing to?   Verizon is always spot on to the second. 

0 Likes
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm comparing all my devices to the Atomic Clock

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

All devices are fast compared to the Atomic clock.

Verizon's cell tower is not syncing properly.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices?  Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You shouldn't post your private information.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

To me it would make more sense that your one Atomic clock is off and not all of your other devices, but again, are all the 4 minute fast devices showing the same exact time?

0 Likes
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

All devices are exactly the same time.  I'm also comparing the devices to my desktop computer, my GPS and my cable box.  The Verizon CELLTOWER in my area is out of sync.  It's affecting everyone in the area.

0 Likes
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

I want my complaint about Verizon made public!!  I want everyone to know how bad Verizon is!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices?  Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Then STOP posting your private information. We can see your address and phone number.

0 Likes