Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices?  Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

I really don't care.  That's actually Verizon's fault. When I reply to your emails my signature goes along with it.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices?  Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You'll care when you start getting junk mail to your PO Box and random sales calls throughout the day.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices? Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

What, are you kidding?  Nobody reads this stuff.  And if that happens, I'll sue Verizon for publishing my address.  They don't allow me to edit on this idiotic website.

0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon sync the correct time to all my devices? Everything is running 4 minutes fast!!
Hanka
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just so you know, I get junk mail sent to my PO Box and annoying sales calls all day anyway.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The forum allows you to edit your post for 5 minutes after you post it. You just need to make sure you've clicked the title of the post and then select the Actions button.

Best of luck to you.

Content removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes