Why isn't there sound on my videos?
KJKulp

I can watch old videos with sound but anything I record now, recently, has no sound. Is this a setting or why is this not working?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No sound on video
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KJKulp It’s 2015 you definitely need sound to go along with the videos. Let’s get this fixed for you. This may sound a little silly but the microphone for the back camera video is between the lens and the flash. If you cover it, you get no sound. Please be sure it is not covered and test it.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KJKulp We are in the day and age that definitely provide sound for our videos. Let me help you out. I have a few questions. Does this happen only with videos you record? When did it start and what is the make/model of your phone?
DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KJKulp

I have a iPhone 6 Plus. It started a few months ago. I have sound butt the only time I don't is from video I recorded recently when this problem started. My old videos have sound and even my videos on snapchat have sound!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KJKulp It’s 2015 you definitely need sound to go along with the videos. Let’s get this fixed for you. This may sound a little silly but the microphone for the back camera video is between the lens and the flash. If you cover it, you get no sound. Please be sure it is not covered and test it.
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes