Why wait for months for verizon to ship when apple stores have the iphone 6 in stock on the shelves
rwpotterii

i went to a verizon store on 9/20 and purchased two iphone 6 64 space gray and had to change my plan and give up my unlimited data.  So I have been waiting and have a ship date of 10/17.  I checked today and I can go pick up the same phone at the apple store.  They have them in stock on the shelves just waiting. So why should I not cancel this order and Got get my phones and start enjoying them now.  What the advantage to me to keep my order with verizon when it seems that verizon is offering no incentive to do business with them. I spent $700.00 in one day in that store plus they want to charge me shipping. Apple does not charge you extra when to go and pick it up at the store with no waiting.  so I ask again why should I continue to wait for another 2-3 weeks when I can have it today or tomorrow?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why wait for months for verizon to ship when apple stores have the iphone 6 in stock on the shelves
Loquat
Master - Level 1

If your local Apple Store has what you want...why are you writing on this forum???  Go get your new phones and be happy!  Smiley Happy  You just don't know how many people would love to be in your position of being able to go right now and get their long awaited device.  Go..go...GO!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why wait for months for verizon to ship when apple stores have the iphone 6 in stock on the shelves
Loquat
Master - Level 1

So rwpotterii...were you able to secure your devices at the Apple Store?

0 Likes