WiFi calling not working on iPhone X with iOS 11.1?
Ironchef1369

Not able to enable it. Just keeps flashing that I need to contact Verizon. It was working fine on my iPhone 7 right before I switched to the iPhone X.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WiFi calling not working on iPhone X with iOS 11.1?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ironchef1369, help is here as you deserve to have access to all the features your iPhone has to offer. Congratulations on your new iPhone X. Let's work together to get your Wi-Fi Calling working. What are you experiencing with the other functions of your phone? Are they working properly? Also, let's check your settings to ensure this feature is turned on. Click the link provided to turn on Wi-Fi Calling. http://spr.ly/65818h7ct

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JC38

This happened when I first got my iPhone X. Just restarted the phone and wifi calling works fine

0 Likes
kackeret
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having issues too.  I was able to enable the wifi calling, however, it is very spotty.  Also have the new iPhone X.  I don't believe it's an issue with my wifi as I have pretty strong wifi and don't have issues with anything else.  Open to any ideas anyone has to try!  Have tried all the basics... restarting phone, resetting wifi router, etc.  vzw_customer_support

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kackeret, we always want to ensure that your devices is performing at it’s optimum level. Wi-Fi calling is an excellent feature and we want to help you be able to take advantage of it. You’ve mentioned that the calls are spotty. Can you elaborate on this further? Can you tell us when you started to experience these issues with your new iPhone X? Do you use Wi-Fi calling with one particular network or with different Wi-Fi networks?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes