Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
So- I recently changed the security settings on my router to try to fix the problem with my PS3 having a strict NAT setting... long story longer still have strict NAT. Anyways, as a result of this (I think) my iphone 4 no longer joins my home network. it doesn't give me another option to join any other network. Additionally, I cannot forget this connection as it doesn't connect at all... this is the personification of frustrating.
to remedy this I have done the following to no avail:
1. Reset phone to factory settings and reinstalled everything from the cloud- Result?---no dice and nearly a whole day without a phone. No bueno.
2. Reset network connections- No dice. still see my home network and still cant join it.
3. Wiped phone again... still nothing
4. Checked for updates... yep NOTHING. smh
5. Spent two days searching the internet for solutions. yeah. nope.
6. Went online to see about a new phone. solution possible for 299.99 dollars (new phone)... really don't want to spend 3 Hondo if I can fix this issue
7. finally here waiting to see what you say before I smash my phone on the floor, and yell at my poor husband as though its his fault for this issue and then have a pint.
My goodness, Bean_Town_Baby. You've been pretty busy! With what you've described, you've done just about everythng on your phone possible. Have you had an opportunity to try connecting your iPhone to another WiFi hotspot? If you made changes to your home WiFi router and began experiencing the trouble right after, have you tried resetting or updating your home router? You should be able to remove the WiFi you previously set up http://vz.to/1dL3Pl9 without needing to actually connect to it. No matter what, I can definitely say smashing your phone against the floor or blaming your husband will not prove helpful. There's definitely better ways to fix this, and we'll help you find it.
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport