Will a Sprint iPhone X work on the Verizon network?
s_carlinoscarli

I was given a new iPhone X that was inactivated for the Sprint Network. My dad ordered it but wants to keep his existing phone (on the sprint network) I have an iPhone 7 on Verizons network. Will my sim work on his phone?

Thank you, Steven

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help with your questions about using your SIM card in your new phone given to your by your dad s_carlinoscarli. The Imei/Esn number is what will be needed to check if the phone will work on our network. You can check the phone's compatibility online via our website. Here is a link with the information http://vz.to/2bn5dvE . IF the phone is compatible with our network, the SIM card will work in the phone and we can also provide you with a new sim card. Let us know if you have any other questions.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help with your questions about using your SIM card in your new phone given to your by your dad s_carlinoscarli. The Imei/Esn number is what will be needed to check if the phone will work on our network. You can check the phone's compatibility online via our website. Here is a link with the information http://vz.to/2bn5dvE . IF the phone is compatible with our network, the SIM card will work in the phone and we can also provide you with a new sim card. Let us know if you have any other questions.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes