Will my iPhone SE work in France?
kvander

Heading to France and hoping my iPhone SE will work there... Anything I need to do now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my iPhone SE work in France?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

@kvander, you can count on your iPhone SE to keep you connected while traveling in France and you can also take advantage of the international plan options that we have to offer.

For only $10  day, with Travel Pass  you can take your domestic talk, text and data allowances.

For $40 a month you can receive: 100 minutes, 100 sent messages, unlimited incoming messages and 100 MB of data allowance.

Or feel free to click on this link International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless  to view other international plans available for you.

Safe Travels

@Yareli

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my iPhone SE work in France?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

@kvander, you can count on your iPhone SE to keep you connected while traveling in France and you can also take advantage of the international plan options that we have to offer.

For only $10  day, with Travel Pass  you can take your domestic talk, text and data allowances.

For $40 a month you can receive: 100 minutes, 100 sent messages, unlimited incoming messages and 100 MB of data allowance.

Or feel free to click on this link International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless  to view other international plans available for you.

Safe Travels

@Yareli

0 Likes