Will the SIM card from my iPhone 5c work in my 5s?
DirtLizzard

I have a 5c and bought a used 5s. To continue service with Verizon, is it just a matter of moving the sim card to the 5s?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sim card transfers to used phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DirtLizzard, we want our customers to have an easy process to activate the phones they want. Since those two model phones have the same SIM card type, you can just install the SIM card from the current phone to the one you want to use. This will activate that phone with your phone number automatically.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Sim card transfers to used phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DirtLizzard, we want our customers to have an easy process to activate the phones they want. Since those two model phones have the same SIM card type, you can just install the SIM card from the current phone to the one you want to use. This will activate that phone with your phone number automatically.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes