Will using Bluetooth with music I already downloaded use data?
Delbell1

“Am I correct in assuming that using Bluetooth in my vehicle with music already downloaded on my iPhone is not using cell data?"

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Delbell1,

Music in the vehicle will brighten the mood on any drive. Personally, I’m a huge fan of this.
You are correct. Using Bluetooth to listen to anything already downloaded, or stored on your device will not use data. Now if you were streaming, this would be the opposite.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Delbell1,

Music in the vehicle will brighten the mood on any drive. Personally, I’m a huge fan of this.
You are correct. Using Bluetooth to listen to anything already downloaded, or stored on your device will not use data. Now if you were streaming, this would be the opposite.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes