csupercc22

please help me, all of my icons are not on my home page

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: all icons on the home page are not there
russellm_vzw
Verizon Employee

csupercc22,

This is certainly odd to hear, but let's check it out to get your icons back again. Is it only downloaded apps missing, or all of them? Have you been able to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen to see if they come back? Let us know how that goes.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
csupercc22

I did that reset home layout maybe 4 times but all icons are not back, and no its not just downloaded icons are missing because when I try to download again it says open and it opens up. I have programs like xfinity and its not showing on my homepage, but if I go to notifications I see it there and also if I go to app store and type in a search for xfinity it will say open as though I have it somewhere on my screen but cannot see it. I'm missing icons from programs starting with  letters  s to z ..

0 Likes
laurenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for trying that reset, csupercc22. Since you have the option to open from the App Store this indicates that the apps are definitely downloaded to your phone. Have you been able to swipe left through all of your home screens? Depending on how many applications you have on your phone you may have more than one. If you had consolidated applications into folders before the reset this will separate all of those applications so it may have created additional home screens as well because your app icons will be taking up more space.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes