all of a sudden bad reception
luetch
Enthusiast - Level 2

used to have 3-4 bars LTE all the time now I'm lucky if I get one.  know its affecting more then just me my whole family has been seeing the same.  zip is 52591 and we've had verizon here for 20yrs and this is the first issue we've had

Labels (1)
Re: all of a sudden bad reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your business as a customer for 20 very long years! It worries us to hear that you are having issues with your service. Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues Is there a particular time of the day when you are having this issue? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
luetch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Multiple times and it’s not just my device my parents brother and sister-in-law too. as soon as we get a mile or two outside town it starts getting better again which is the weird thing town has always been the best reception 

randytho
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have noticed a huge degradation in the past 6 months...reception use to be great now I barely get two bars anywhere... been with Verizon since cell service started...won't be with them much longer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

luetch, what type of devices do you have? Have there been any changes to your service or any changes to the area such as construction? Do you have roaming enabled on your devices?

-Joshua

0 Likes
luetch
Enthusiast - Level 2

We all have iPhones multiple different models think it’s iPhone 10-12 mainly all with roaming turned on.  No new construction in the area I’m aware of pretty quite small town 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. Have you attempted a network settings reset? This will refresh your connection to our tower. If you're not familiar with this reset, please see this link for the steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/ .

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
luetch
Enthusiast - Level 2

This didn’t help any either 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for getting back to us. I'm sorry to learn of the issue you're having, and I'd like to take a closer look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note, and we can continue to access the account and provide you with a resolution. 

0 Likes
luetch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Private message sent 

0 Likes