Re: any updates on iphone ship dates?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Errol87!

I completely understand how much you anticipate your new phone! it's true, due to weather conditions with the shipping warehouse, and the high demand for this device, the shipping can definitely be delayed. What I can tell you is that once you are billed for the device, you will receive information on shipping. I hope this information is helpful for you.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was only able to get one of our phones in store on launch day. The second I ordered (Iphone 6s Plus 128gb silver) And it has an expected ship date of 10/12/2015. I hope it ships on time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SW15, I am also very anxious for that new phone. As we know that our customers want this in their hands as quickly as possible, please know that we will send you an email confirming shipping and providing a tracking number as soon as the phone is shipped out. This way, you are able to track the phone for delivery.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

What weather conditions?

0 Likes
sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just received an email from Verizon regarding my order. It read:

Thank you for your recent order. Verizon has not received sufficient supply to ship your order on time. We now except to ship your order by the new date listed below. Item: Apple iPhone 6s plus 128gb in silver quantity: 1 New ship date: 10/19/2015.

We will update you if the new shipping date(s) changes. You will receive a confirmation email when your order(s) ship that will provide you with a tracking number for your package.

My original ship date was 10/12/2015. So the waiting game continues. Blah

0 Likes
nnj155
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ugh that sucks.

I guess that means we'll all be waiting for a while longer. And I can all but forget about getting my 6s+ anywhere close to the 26th.

0 Likes
suziszoo95
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a rose gold 6s 16g, a rose gold 6s 64g, and a rose gold 6s plus 64g on 9/28. 

Original "expected ship date" on the two 6s models was 10/19, and they shipped yesterday (10/14).

Original "expected ship date" on the 6s plus was 11/2, and there have been no further updates. Hoping it ships earlier but not holding my breath.  Of course it's in stock at all the local Apple stores now though.

Ramag

Ordered on 10/13/2015. Credit card charged today.

0 Likes
Prophetnrl954
Enthusiast - Level 2

What color, size screen, and size memory did you order.

0 Likes
Ramag

6s, 64gb, Rose gold

0 Likes