audio speakerphone barely works
hart77

my new iphone 6 plus has an issue when on speaker phone, the other caller can barely hear me talking. Phone audio turned all the way up has not resolved the issue. any ideas on how to fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: audio speakerphone barely works
Weth
Legend

If a reboot doesn't help, take it to an Apple Store, you still have Apple warranty.  That is better than taking to Verizon to get fixed.  If you do get replacement, and you are on Edge plan, make sure the phone warranty replacement is registered correctly with Verizon. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

If a reboot doesn't help, take it to an Apple Store, you still have Apple warranty.  That is better than taking to Verizon to get fixed.  If you do get replacement, and you are on Edge plan, make sure the phone warranty replacement is registered correctly with Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
hart77,

Let's get your speaker working right! So you can go back to enjoying your new phone. Does this happen with every call placed on speaker? Are you using a case on the phone? Have you tried rebooting the phone and placing the call again?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes