Re: **being facetious** will i get my gold plus 128gb before thanksgiving? Please tell me quoted shipping time vs actual shipping time.
itsgoodwin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hope you get yours soon as well!

0 Likes
Re: **being facetious** will i get my gold plus 128gb before thanksgiving? Please tell me quoted shipping time vs actual shipping time.
Daylawn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I placed my order of an iphone 6 plus 16GB silver on 9/24, and got an expected shipping date of 10/24.  Order is still processing and has not changed.  I have a friend who ordered theirs (same phone) on 10/1 and received his yesterday.  Don't get how verizon is prioritizing pre-orders, but hopefully all of our devices arrive, or at the very least ship, soon.  Fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Rooster47
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the gold version of this and I was told that this version of the 6+ is short backed up and that's why folks who ordered after I did on the 22nd are getting theirs while I'm still waiting.

It's still ridiculous that there is a backorder at all.

0 Likes
MartinHines785
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not simply the color that can drive availability.  It is the combination of model, color and memory.

As an example, when I ordered by iphone 6, there were different lead times for each of the different combinations.  In my case, the iphone 6 128GB Gold was in stock but there were differerent dates for the other colors.

0 Likes