Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
can’t hear android users on my account when I call them
raykatathihome

I am new to Verizon and iPhone, I just purchased the iPhone 11. I activated my phone first and then the following day activated the other four lines an iPhone 7 and 3 androids all on the same account. When I call the 3 androids they can hear me but I can't hear them. If they don't answer I can hear their voicemails. If I call another android I can hear them. If I call the iPhone on the account I can hear them as well. I can hear them if they call me. Stayed on the phone 4 hours with Verizon troubleshooting, we discovered my phone was missing components but after factory resetting it fixed itself. I wasn't able to text one of the androids because it was reading it as an iPhone and sending an iMessage and I didn't even have the option of clicking sms in setting. However after trying several things I still can't hear the other person. They put in a ticket and said it could take up to 72 hours but if they couldn't fix it they would have to send me a new phone. Has anyone had this problem or know of a way it can be fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can’t hear android users on my account when I call them
HollyConnors

I have this same issue.  I can’t hear my grandson on his Android.   We’ve checked every possible setting.  We can text.  He can call ME and we can both hear, but if I call him, he can hear me but I can’t hear him.

0 Likes