Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the hold time, arthamay. We are experiencing very high volumes at this moment. What happens when you try to swap the devices using My Verizon?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whoa! We would be sad if you left us. I do see that we sent you a private note. Were you able to respond to that? -AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
Stuntbikejustin

i get this same problem is there a solution?

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
bosco_gotrocks
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only solution is to switch carriers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for this inconvenience, Stuntbikejustin. We want to ensure this gets resolved. Is this happening when you use the My Verizon app or the website online using a browser? -Gerson

0 Likes
xonnia
Enthusiast - Level 3

same error can i just swap sim cards myself vs some broken process that should be easy? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to easily manage your account. I apologize for the hassle. Please send a Private Note and we can offer you more personalized support. -Yale

0 Likes
nhgrumpy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spent over an hour trying to reach a person.  Finally did and she was pleasant. She couldnt do it. Sent me over to Tech Support who said I needed to switch sim cards.  Had my daughter drive out to give me the sim card from old phone and put it in the new one. Put the new one in the old phone. She went back home. Went on break and tried both the Verizon App and website to get this error

We are unable to find the details in our system for this device.

0 Likes
jpsamora
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Can't get through when I put a call into Verizon. Can't talk to a real person on Chat. I was told this would be an easy automated process through the website. Verizon really needs to get their act together.

Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" ;error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to know about the trouble you are finding when activating your device, we want to make sure you get the help you need. We are sending a private note to further assist you. ~Pam

0 Likes