getting calls from blocked numbers
barkar

I have been receiving phone calls from a blocked number, is there any way to find out who it is? I know when someone blocks there number on a landline you can *69 and call the number back can you do that with a cell phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: getting calls from blocked numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, barkar! Although it's been a while, I recall a period of time when I would get calls from blocked numbers. It can be very upsetting! I wish I could say that there's a way to see beyond those blocks, but the very purpose of the blocks is to protect the caller's privacy (even if that protection may come at the expense of the peace of mind of those being called). The best advice I can offer is to just not answer calls from individuals you either don't recognize or don't expect. Let them roll to voicemail. Must legitimate calls will leave you a message with their intentions stated.

And, if they become too much to handle, you do have the option to change your mobile number free of charge through My Verizon. Good luck to you!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: getting calls from blocked numbers
maniac7372
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also believe you have the option to block all blocked calls completely. No one who blocked their # could even call you

Maniac