gift card
trau8278

When signing up for my account there was a promotion for a $200 gift card, but I haven't received it and don't see where I can redeem it electronically on my Verizon. Could someone assist with this?

0 Likes
Re: gift card
gbw369

They email you a Verizon gift card.  You can use it to pay your bill (just add it as a payment option using the gift card option) or to buy additional items from them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all of our customers to get any promotions they qualify for. The $200 gift card is part of a switcher/rebate offer. Did you submit for the rebate online through our website at vzw.com/rebate ?

-Steven

0 Likes
Jonathan9056
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue with Verizon. My gift card was suppose to be available on 2/23/23.

It was not, i reached out to a rep via the verizon chat and was told since i have auto pay and it clears on 3/9/23 that i would get it the same day.

Guess what nothing on the 9th. I reached out again and was told it will be available today 3/10.

Guess what, nothing to redeem again. This time i was told there was a system glitch and it will take 8 to 10 days and i will get an email.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jonathan9056,

Is the gift card in connection with a Mobile account or a Home Internet account?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help with your gift card concerns. May we ask how did you receive the gift card? *Heaven

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd love to help and dig deep for you. Can you please send us a private note for personalized assistance?

~Sonia

0 Likes