iCloud
leenygirl3

Aside from having all of the same problems everyone else seems to be having, I purchased iCloud to download data. Well , it works when it wants to but my biggest problem is it won't download my app updates! Does anyone know what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iCloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leenygirl3-

We want your iCloud to work flawlessly! Sorry to hear it is not working as it should. Just to confirm, is this for your iPhone-iCloud or Android-Cloud? This app is designed to backup and restore your files.Is this app not updating or backing up when you need it to? Is there an error message when this is happening? Please provide more details to better assist with a resolution.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Are you referring to download apps and their data?  Or system updates?

0 Likes
leenygirl3

It is saying that I don't have enough GB's, which on my iPhone 6 I don't because it has only 12 it says but that's also my iPhone 5  that was my last phone. Can I erase that? Also, this is supposed to b 16 GB's. I'm having all kinds of trouble since the beginning  but I thought I was doing something wrong, know I realize I think the phone is defective and am going to go to the store I got it from, I want this replaced w/a new one. I would have gone sooner but my mother was hospitalized and I'm her care taker.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Your usable space is about half that.  Your recovery and operating system takes up half your memory.

0 Likes