iMessages not working
Mike9493

It keeps saying I need a phone number to activate my iMessages but I'm not able to do that due to me suspending my service for a couple of months. Is there another way I can have my iMessages set up? I have connected my

Emails and everything but it still won't work

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iMessages not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike9493, this is a wonderful question! So long as you have a mobile number, whether suspended, you would be able to set up iMessages and use it while on WiFi. Can you please attempt to set up iMessage with your mobile number?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mike9493

I Tried it but it still has a loading Circls beside the number. Will I have to restore the whole phone to get it to work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike9493, let's see if we can get your iMessages working properly. Can you please attempt to power cycle your device and set up iMessage again?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JoeChef

This might sound weird, but did you try setting your time zone?  Sometimes Apple products are picky if the correct time zone is not selected.  Hope this works!

0 Likes