iPhone 13 not worth the trouble?
Santanahass
Enthusiast - Level 1

I originally placed my order for my IPhone 13 on Dec 22nd. It was backordered and set to be shipped by the 7th of Jan. This morning, the 4th of Jan I got an email stating that my payment info for incorrect and that I needed to update it. I opened the link and entered the first 4 of my social but there was no where to put my alternate payment info. I contacted an a gentleman through live chat he sent me a new link which I couldn’t use because I had already opened the link too many times. He referred me to financial services, I called and got through to a very nice lady who tried to help me. I asked her if she could just charge it to my Apple Card on file which she tried to do the transaction was declined by Apple itself thinking it was a fraudulent transaction. Now I’ve been on the hold with FS for well over an hour to retry to the transaction on my Apple Card. If this doesn’t work I’m strongly considering switching Carriers as this is ridiculous to the point of it not being worth the trouble just for a new IPhone. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes