iPhone 14 will not send MMS
suebee75
Enthusiast - Level 1

My new iPhone will not send MMS or pictures.  I checked my Verizon settings, turned all iMessage off, and of course the restart and all that...No Luck

Does anyone know of a fix?  Who breaks this simple feature?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 14 will not send MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello suebee75,

I would be concerned too if I were having any issues with my new phone. Are you only having issues with picture and group messages? What about standard text messages to both iPhone and Android devices? Were you upgrading an already existing line or were you opening a new line of service?

-Christopher

0 Likes
lmireles1973
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here and spoke with tech support via phone and chat and have gotten so frustrated in getting transferred and disconnected have not had service a month yet and this happens nearly every day

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@lmireles1973  wrote: Same issue here and spoke with tech support via phone and chat and have gotten so frustrated in getting transferred and disconnected have not had service a month yet and this happens nearly every day

Hey, sorry that you're having trouble with MMS. Certinaly want to get a sense of what's going on, along with, stop having you getting transfered and not answers. To get a few more details, is this happening with all messaging when trying to send MMS? One on one messages and groups? Are your normal messages going through?  

-John

0 Likes