iPhone 15 Pro Delayed No New Date
Longtimeverizoncustomer3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I preordered 2 iPhone 15 pros on 9/25/23 and was told the phones would ship on 10/06/23. The phones did not shop and no new shipping date has been updated on our order details. 

We are in need of both new phones as our current iPhone 8s will not maintain a charge and are slowly becoming inoperable. 

Can you please provide an update on when we can expect the phone we have already starting paying for?

Labels (1)
5 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are properly informed about the status of your order. You can actually keep track of your order after entering your information through the following link: https://www.verizon.com/digital/nsa/nos/ui/orders/trackmyorder/

~Geo

0 Likes
Longtimeverizoncustomer3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Geo,

I have checked the status of my order numerous times since placing the order. The information never changed. It still states the shipping date as 10/06/23. 

0 Likes
DBSS

Same here, I have been with VZW for over 20 years, never experienced such chaos, not even during Covid. It's time for Verizon to step up and improve customer service. It may soon be time for moving on with another provider.

Order Date: Sep 19      Deliver Date: Oct 6 ->  Oct 13 -> Oct 27

0 Likes
Boss_B
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m in the same exact boat! I ordered my phone 15 pro Natural Titanium color on Oct 2 and  it’s Oct 11th today : ( They still haven’t shipped yet!  I filed a complaint to Verizon Corporate and I am waiting on a call back.  I wish I would have known about shipping delays  sooner  though. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boss_B We're sorry to read about the issue with receiving your iPhone. Were you given an estimated shipping date? ~Peter

0 Likes