iPhone 4s trade in help!
kelsey2

I am eligible for an upgrade and I have an iPhone 4s that I would like to trade in for an iPhone 6.  The phone has no damages and is in great working condition, but the power button at the top right does not work.  I am wondering if I can still trade this in because it is something I couldn't have controlled or done myself.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4s trade in help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kelsey2,

Look no further help is here!

You can definitely trade in your old iPhone to get a VZW gift card. Please keep in mind that if the phone is not in full working condition, the appraisal value may be lower. Visit http://bit.ly/GGnDDC to get your phone appraised.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kelsey2,

Look no further help is here!

You can definitely trade in your old iPhone to get a VZW gift card. Please keep in mind that if the phone is not in full working condition, the appraisal value may be lower. Visit http://bit.ly/GGnDDC to get your phone appraised.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kelsey2

The phone does turn on and off with the assisted touch setting.  If I were to get the button fixed would I get the usual value?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see! I apologize as I am unable to guarantee the value of the device with a 3rd party repair.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Okheregoes
Enthusiast - Level 3

kelsey2....

I have heard that the value of the phone is $100 if it's in good condition... all buttons must be in working order, no screen damage at all, etc.  If you are in doubt, bring it into a corporate store and have them evaluate it.

Here's a thought.  Do you have insurance or extended warranty on the phone?  If so, take advantage of that and get it replaced.  If you have insurance, you automatically have extended warranty coverage so there shouldn't be a cost to replace it and then when the replacement device arrives, you can trade that in for the $100 gift card (while they are offering that promo).  If it's out of contract or you didn't put insurance on the device, then I'm afraid you won't be able to take advantage of the maximum value... but hey, you could use whatever money it's worth towards a case or something else Smiley Happy.

Mike

0 Likes