Re: iPhone 5 delivery/shipping question.
marine3228
0 Likes
eriksuman

Im wondering the same thing.  I preordered mine over the phone about a week and a half ago and my deliver by date is 10/5. Will this date hold? i haven't received any emails since i ordered it and i really need a new phone.

0 Likes
todj

Called the retail store where I ordered the phones.  I was told the following:

• Shipping dates have been pushed
  • Verizon doesn't cancel or give refunds on iPhone pre-orders

My first experience with Verizon is starting to smell bad...

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is false.

You can cancel your order any time.

lineman56

I'm currently an AT&T customer, but placed an order on Sept. 14th for the iphone 5 and decided to swap providers and go with Verizon.  My original ship date was guaranteed by 10/5, but as of this morning, that changed to 10/19!  WTF!  I called customer service and spoke with 2 different reps and got the same line of BS.  First of all, they didn't see any info in the system because I'm a new customer and the order has yet to be completely processed.  They argued with me over my preorder date, stating that if I ordered on 9/16 or after the delivery date was pushed back.  I did mention to them that I have a preorder confirmation email dated on the 15th that clearly shows my order was placed on or before that date.  Regardless, they seemed like they could care less that a brand new customer was considering cancelling with them and staying with my current wireless provider.  Really?  Promise the phone delivered on one date, delay that date, refuse to give me any kind of straight answer, and disregard the fact that I'm pissed about being lied to and am considering cancelling altogether.  You suck Verizon.  Although AT&T service is very spotty at best, at least they have never f*ed me over the way you have.  I'll stick it out a little longer because I really want the phone, but you can guarantee that I'll bash this company whenever I get the chance and highly recommend to everyone I know to stay away from this company for their so called customer service alone.  Get your S**T together Verizon!  And Gimme My F**kin Iphone 5 already!  lol
G

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on 9/16 and my ship/delivery date is still October 5th (thankfully)

Sorry man. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
lineman56

No need to apologize, it's no fault of yours. This whole iPhone 5 mess is just really frustrating. It would just be nice of them to say look, we messed up, here's your spot in line, this is exactly when you will get what we promised you. Not do hard IMO. Oh well, at least others share in my frustration.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

So what are you going to do?

0 Likes
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

This post has made my day!!! lmao! I feel you though. I used to work for Verizon customer service. They pay them to say certain lines.

0 Likes
rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you get it today?

0 Likes