Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info.

I have spoken with Enterprise Business customer service and they supposedly see all nine orders I placed on Friday morning but all they can tell me is they are in a "PRE" status.

These order numbers may be unique to business accounts.

0 Likes
khounedaleth

from apple.com forums

Notice for everyone

Alright, so I just found out information after caling UPS multiple times. Basically UPS has an agreement with Apple not to deliever any iPhone shipments before 9/21. It doesn't matter if your iPhone has shipped woth standard shipping or Next Day Air you will get it on  9/21 not before. Currently iPhone shipments are being placed in stragic locations. The most popular one is UPS Worldport in Louisville, KY. You may not have seen a scan for Louisville but iPhone shipments from Addison,IL are en route to Louisvlle, KY and will be held there most likely for a day then make there way to local hubs. You probably haven't seen the scan for Louisville because they didn't scan it. They probably have the iPhone shipments in a tractor waiting.

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my FED EX tracking number with a scheduled delivery on Friday the 21st.

0 Likes
ccmd2b

Wow congrats!  I ordered mine at approx 2:07AM CST 14th and still have no tracking number.  Hope I hear something soon... My card has been charged.

0 Likes
jembemary

Did anyone else purchase the Iphone pre-order on a credit card and was billed multiple times?  The charge hit my credit card 7 times and was denied 5 times so I am still being billed twice?

0 Likes
Nathan707

Ordered mine 20 minutes after midnight (West Coast).  Finally got my FedEx information today and it shows it's sitting at a FedEx facility in Memphis waiting for overnight delivery.  It's been there since noon today.  Why can't they just ship it if Verizon says delivery "BY" Friday, the 21st??  If it got here on the 20th, that would still be by the 21st!

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I believe that they have a contract with APPLE that they can not do any delivery to anyone before it is available on the actual release date with the retailers??? I  noticed that when checking the FED EX it said

Estimated delivery

Sep 21, 2012 by 4:30 PM It  now shows it is in transit from Memphis

0 Likes
markadmin

All UPS shipments go through Louisville.  Nothing new.

0 Likes
markadmin

Blah blah no one cares

0 Likes
markadmin

Relax it will be there on launch day. 

0 Likes