Re: iPhone 5s ship date??
DB222
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with Bryan.  Customer Service has their script.  I must have heard "unexpected shortage" twenty times during my conversation with Customer Service.  "Unexpected"....really?????????  Is this your first Iphone launch?  I don't think I can take another post from Customer Support about "sincere apologies,"  when they are obviously insincere.  Just tell us you are incompetent and took orders your couldn't ship by your promised dates.  All my orders will be through Apple in the future.

0 Likes
bryan_tampa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just wanted to share something, in case others have not had the same occur as I have.  The day after Verizon sent out their e-mail to everyone (9/25), I submitted a complaint to Verizon through the BBB, explaining the situation and disappointment.  I find it funny that I got a personal e-mail from someone at Verizon on 9/26, acknowledging my complaint and promising to look into the matter.  Just a few hours ago, I received a shipment notification.  I don't know if this is just pure coincidence or not, but I was one that was originally told 9/24, then 10/7 and now I have a tracking number and it is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday, 10/1.

Slo8140
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think your complaint had anything to do with it. I know others that got a shipping notification last night as well.

0 Likes
chawla
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually this is really weird. I filed my complaint last night, and today I was debited 246.95 for the phone off my debit card. So from what I've heard..that means its going to ship very soon.

Coincidence, or just good timing. I don't know, but just some food for thought.

0 Likes
amarzaam
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also filed a complaint the other night. Still no email or tracking number on the verizon site but I used the method of tracking my shipment by reference and delivery has been initiated!

0 Likes
chawla
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you do that again?

0 Likes
chawla
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nevermind, found this thread:

(link removed as it contains shipping information)

It worked! Shipping has been initiated. It's coming from Memphis, and I'm in NY so it's set for a 10/2 delivery  w/ an indirect signature Smiley Happy

By the way some info, so if you were billed, chances are it shipped!!

Shipping info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
iPhone 5s ship date??
Slo8140
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tracked my order today. Finally have a tracking number. Says it will be here on 10/3

My order for a 64GB Space Gray was placed at 2:32 cst on 9/20

0 Likes