iPhone 5s trade in deal towards iPhone 6?
tommy005

I have a few questions regarding the trade in offer for the iPhone 5s towards a 6. First off, I live in Harrisburg, NC and I'm worried that if I trade in my 5s before the deadline (9/30) I wont have a phone till they get back in stock. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for new iphones to get back in stock in North Carolina? Also, am I able to go to a Verizon store directly and trade in my phone or would I HAVE to ship it to them? The problem is I don't want to go without a phone for a month if the phone isn't in the store by the time I trade my phone in. If anyone has any answers to these questions, please let me know! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5s trade in deal towards iPhone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never leave you without a phone, tommy005! If you happen to trade in your device online, you have until 11/15/2014 to send in your current device. By then, you will have your iPhone 6. You can certainly visit a store on the 19th of September or after to purchase the iPhone 6 and trade in your device at the store. Please know that if the stores are out of stock, you still would have to trade in your device via vzw.com/tradein and return the device by 11/15/2014. If they are in stock, the stores can take the trade in.

Let us know if you have questions.

Here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s trade in deal towards iPhone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never leave you without a phone, tommy005! If you happen to trade in your device online, you have until 11/15/2014 to send in your current device. By then, you will have your iPhone 6. You can certainly visit a store on the 19th of September or after to purchase the iPhone 6 and trade in your device at the store. Please know that if the stores are out of stock, you still would have to trade in your device via vzw.com/tradein and return the device by 11/15/2014. If they are in stock, the stores can take the trade in.

Let us know if you have questions.

Here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes