iPhone 6 16gb ship date?!?!
bs95nh

I was unlucky and had the error and was finally able to order my iPhone 6 16gb space gray at 6 central time. I recieved my email which said DELIVERY date of 9/19. I went on my account yesterday and my order didn't appear. I then did the advanced search and was able to get it to show with my preorder number. It said SHIP date 9/17. Why are those different is my first question? Then now today it says that it is unavailable? What's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 16gb ship date?!?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bs95nh,
I know you are waiting for this phone patiently and we appreciate it! You can check the current status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
glmoore08
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have spoken to 4 different agents over the past 3 days. So far, I have gotten 3 different dates. 10/7, then 9/19, then 10/14, then 9/19, now 10/14 again. From what I understand, it depends on how soon you were able to order. I order at around 6:45 am eastern time on 9/12 and the last rep I spoke with said that the current ship date is by 10/14 but as more phones come in, it is possible it could ship out earlier. From what I can tell, the only people getting them by or close to 9/19 are those who ordered close to 12 am pacific time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bs95nh,
I know you are waiting for this phone patiently and we appreciate it! You can check the current status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bs95nh

I called customer support today and then assured me that my phone will be shipped by the 19th. You better not let me down Verizon or else you will have a very unhappy customer.

0 Likes
scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've called about 8 times total about the 10/7 delay. I received a call the morning I had placed my preorder from Verizon, I had missed the call so I called them back when I woke up. No one from Verizon could tell me why they called. So I called several times today and got nowhere I eventually asked for a supervisor and was informed by the supervisor that 10/7 was my latest confirmed delivery date. I mentioned to the supervisor that I had received a call from Verizon Friday morning and he said you probably should speak to the fraud dept. My order has been held up this whole time by the fraud dept. and I was never informed. Supposedly it's now cleared and my order can start REALLY processing. What a joke that my account wasn't flagged and all the reps I've spoken with since Friday never looked into this.

0 Likes
bs95nh

okay thanks scotty2838. I called back again and the guy assured me that my phone is being processed and that it should ship by 9/19 so i think im good.

0 Likes