Re: iPhone 6 - Expected Ship Date Not Available
cnicolehill88
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine too, i ordered about 35 mins after the site oepened it was a laggy site! no date anymore. trying my best to be patient. but when they removed the ship date my anxiety hit the roof!

0 Likes
jskoland1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's very frustrating becuase it depends on who you talk to at Verizon, they all have a different story. Talked to three different people today and my last call the person actually said they see I have a tracking number. However, the verizon site says nothing and my cc has not been charged. Put in the tracking number and get nothing. Perhaps she just made it up. Who knows. Wish someone there actually has a clue

0 Likes
EricExtreme
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why such anxiety over the phone. It will get there eventually. Hakuna matata 🙂

itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well if your like me im using a very slow iphone 3g, Since i sold my 5s to upgrade, So i cant wait lol

0 Likes
jskoland1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The whole point of ordering it early is so you have it on launch day. If we were never going to get it on launch day we wouldn't have ordered it through Verizon. The frustration is really about the customer care at Verizon and the inability of their employees. Depending on who you call will lend itself to a different answer. Hence the tracking number I talked about recently. Just looked up the tracking number that the rep gave me this morning stating I had a tracking number and that tracking number is going to a place in Colorado, I live in Iowa so obviously it's not my tracking number. That is the frustration.

mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

EricExtreme - because of the signature requirement and - at least in my case - some of us travel a lot. That means someone has to be at the address to sign ... and you need time to do the backup/restore upgrade and make sure everything is working before you head out again. If it's a week or two wait, that sucks, but it's the principle of having a firm date/time and not being able to get that which has frustrated folks!

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

My Order is showing up very strange.  It just recently showed up on my Notification screen for my to click on.  Once I click on it, it takes me to an order.  It shows the same order number that I have in my email, that shows a delivery date of 9/19.  HOWEVER, it shows an order date of.... TODAY?!  The model is the same, other information is the same.  I am just wondering what in the world is going on with Verizon's system.  On a difference screen for the same order it shows the correct order data of 9/12.  I have no actual tracking information, it still shows as processing.

I've already called Verizon and asked if I would get the device Friday or not.  If I will not get the device on Friday I would rather cancel this order and order a different device and wait for it.  If I have to wait anyway, I might as well wait for something I really want.  Right?

Rebjohn07
Enthusiast - Level 1

Called Verizon this afternoon and they confirmed my order is scheduled to be delivered 9/19. Also my order status just changed! woohoo….

The verizon rep was very nice and very helpful.

mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

I gotta say... 4 of the 5 reps I dealt with were genuinely friendly and tried to be helpful. It was that one in the verizon.com web customer service that rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm cutting them all a little slack - it's gotta be grueling work right now!

0 Likes