iPhone 6 Plus In Store Shopping
cstunson

I don't want to go to the madness that will be at the Apple Stores on Friday, so my question is, has anyone ever bought their iDevice on release day from the likes of a Walmart/Target or Radio Shack? If so, how was the experience? Were there long lines, people camping out, product availability, etc...I usually preorder but had an epic fail of an experience at that this year. So hoping I could go into one of those stores right as they open Friday and walk out the door without the madness of an Apple Store!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus In Store Shopping
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

No one can really answer this for you as it really depends on your particular area. My mom walked in late afternoon on release day to a Verizon store (largest store in GA) and was able to walk out with the iPhone 5 she wanted with no hassle. But stores like Best Buy had people camping out the night before. The iPhone 6 is a big release as far as finally coming out with a larger device and being more of a change  than the 5s/5c was so it will probably be a hectic day for most locations. I believe I saw at my local Target you could pre-order...so perhaps check in to that. They may be able to allow you to pay now and pick it up on Friday without waiting in line.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus In Store Shopping
cstunson

Awesome, thank you, I will definitely check into that at the locations as well!

0 Likes