iPhone 6 and 6 Plus do not stay locked on network extender?
way2ski

When I go close to the extender it locks on and I can walk away to anywhere in the house with 4/5 bars. If the phone is not on, when I turn it on or come into the house it doesn't see the extender until i get very close, then it's ok throughout the house. Since the signal is stronger than the cell tower ( only 1 bar) I don't understand why it will not lock up without going close to it first. I think they have a power management software issue. If you are not locked on the extender should be set to maximum poser until it syncs up with the phone.  Any suggestions? I did disable LTE data and it made no difference.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 and 6 do not stay locked on network extender?
way2ski

I meant 6 and 6 plus

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 and 6 do not stay locked on network extender?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZW is here to help, way2ski. We want your services to always work when using your Network Extender. Let's get this fixed. Please clarify if your device does not lock on to the Network Extender after both being powered off and on? When did this issue begin? Did you have this issue with any other make/model device when connecting to the network extender? Please provide these details.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes