Re: iPhone 6 unable to activate with any SIM
Weth
Legend

Working on another phone on that other network. 

0 Likes
curiousfox

Oh right no problem I get ya, So I just have to pop in other peoples sims into my phone and see if one activates it. I don't suppose there is any easy way for me to confirm what carrier the phone is with beforehand? I tried to contact the person I bought the phone from but they maintained it was unlocked and now they are just ignoring me.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I Would borrow someone's phone that has a SIM card the same size (nano SIM). Take out and save the borrowed phones SIM. Take your SIM on the new network and activate on the new network in the borrowed phone.  Then take out the SIM and put it in your phone.  The borrowed phone gets its original SIM back with no harm done. 

0 Likes
curiousfox

Tha'ts a great suggestion, I will try this when I get the chance and feedback the outcome here! Thanks a lot Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to having a working phone that you can use at anytime. Have you been able to reach out to your carrier to see what they can do? All of our 4g phones are unlocked. Check this link out: http://spr.ly/6588BGjue

Thank you,
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes