iPhone 6
smithyola123

My iPhone 6 is not working properly now my greeting voicemail doesn't even work! Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smithyola123, we always want your phone working smoothly. When did these voicemail issues begin? What happens when someone calls in to leave a message?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

RJPG
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to find out about how different account plans vary. Some charge for text messages---some don't --- and specifically would like to get a listing of various plans with the charges included. I am a newly iPhone owner with limited understanding of all this new technology and the expenses for them. Is there a place in my iPhone where that type information can be found?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

On Verizon, all plans have unlimited text messaging and unlimited voice calls. - You have post paid Verizon plan and prepaid plan.

The post paid Verizon plan starts at $50 for 1 GB of data

The prepaid plan starts at $45 FOR 2 GB of data. (you can go to $30 if you only want to use wifi)

0 Likes