iPhone 6s Plus Making Beeping Noise But Not Showing Calls For Call-Waiting
asemon38

Hey Everyone,

I have an iPhone 6s Plus and am having some issues with the call waiting, that I have never experienced with any other generation iPhone. I will be on the phone during a call when the beeping begins to sound, as if another call is trying to come through. However, when you look at the screen it does not show anything except the current call and when I end the current call, there is nothing showing in the call log as a missed phonecall. Just wondering if, and how, this can be fixed as it is annoying and causing me to miss important business-related phonecalls.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6s Plus Making Beeping Noise But Not Showing Calls For Call-Waiting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure your iPhone 6s Plus is functioning properly. It's certainly odd that you're device beeps in this way. Does this occur on each and every call? Has this occurred since you received the device?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

reset network settings I would try that

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you phone to work flawlessly. Have you tried going into Notifications in Settings? It may not be a call that you are missing but an alert of a text message or even a Facebook update notification that comes through when you are on a call.

RobertH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes