Re: iPhone 7 Plus Visual Voicemail.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tc2013 We understand the importance of having a working device. Let's take a closer look. Have you recently updated the device? When did this voicemail problem start?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport. If my response answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tc2013
Contributor - Level 1

This happened the first day I had acquired this iPhone7Plus (Sim Free Version).

If you have any specific resolution; i'm glad to hear from you (but not those FAQ answers that not fitting the bill, please.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, tc2013. We would always recommend activating a Verizon device on our network. While other devices are unlocked and may be able to be activated, they have not been tested specifically for use on our network. This may cause some features to not work or be unavailable. I am so sorry you are having trouble setting up the voicemail, but would suggest exchanging for a Verizon device if you are able to.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport. If my response answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes